A Little Note From Our Family to Yours
We are monitoring the Coronavirus carefully and have been doing our part by implementing additional safety precautions. We are making every effort to ensure our clients are taken care of and that our technicians are safe as we enter our client’s homes & businesses.
- If you are sick or have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please reschedule your appointment.
- Physical contact will be avoided – We will greet you with a warm smile – not a handshake at this time.
- Our techs have been encouraged to wash/sanitize their hands often & continue using shoe covers during the appointment – we will continue to treat your home as if it is our own, leaving it clean.
- Each technician has been equipped with an ample supply of cleaning products to minimize risk. We will continue to follow the CDC guidelines as they are updated.
- If our team members are feeling ill, they will be asked to stay home until they are recovered; therefore, we will ask for your patience and understanding with regard to scheduling.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this most challenging and unprecedented time. We assure you that we are doing our very best to sustain the health of your family and ours in order to continue to provide service beyond expectation.
– The S & D Plumbing Family
Contact Us Today
Trust our experts to provide the cost-effective plumbing solutions you need — always backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee!